Return & Refund
HOME / Return and Refund
Return, Refund & Exchange
- All Sales are Final.
- No cash refund except for no-stock item(s) . Refund process will take within 30 days.
- No cash refund on any defective items. We will do exchange only.
- No cash refund/exchange on not suitable, not match, change mind situation
- All SALE and promotional-priced items are non-returnable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Customers can contact us on damaged/wrong/faulty items within 5 days of receipt date for an exchange of that item. Customers can request for an exchange with any of the items available only with the same value or higher. Any lateness will not be entertained and item(s) will be returned back to the customers.
- Orders cannot be cancelled once it is being processed. No refunds and cancellation will be entertained.
- The goods are the customer’s responsibility until they have reached our warehouse. Please ensure to package your returned items properly in order to avoid damages. This includes the boxes, packaging and tags. Marriott Enterprise Wine Shop is not responsible for any items that are returned with damage.
- Shipping charges are to be borne by the sender
- Marriott Enterprise Wine Shop will not be responsible for missing parcel / lateness due to a third party delivery partner. However we will help you with the process to track and enquire on your parcel.
- Marriott Enterprise Wine Shop recommends you use a postal service that insures you for the value of the goods you are returning and obtains proof of posting.
What if I received a damaged item?
Please follow the instructions below for the exchange procedure:
- Please email us using the “Contact Us” form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible with an attachment of the damaged product you had received.
- Replacement must be informed as soon as possible within 3 days after receiving.
- NO REFUND. Only exchange is allowed. Worn items cannot be returned and money will not be refunded.
- Customers can request for an exchange with any of the items available only with the same value or higher.
- Customers need to send a picture of the faulty items. Upon receiving the item, inspection will be made.